Ludhiana: Real estate developer Aerens Gold Souk Group brings to Ludhiana – ‘The Hive’, a premier hub for domestic and international trade in fashion clothing and knitwear at India International Habitat Centre.
As Ludhiana is one of the chief Industrial hubs and Knitwear Industry plays a fundamental role in that, The Hive will render highly innovative and cost effective solutions to the globe trotting buyer fraternity, bridge the gap between the manufacturer and the buyer and provide complete solutions to the fashion and knitwear hub in the process.
Says Subhash Verma, CEO & Whole Time Director, Aerens Gold Souk Group: “After the successful implementation and operations of Gold Souk, India’s first jewellery specialty mall in Gurgaon, we wanted to offer a one-stop sourcing destination to domestic and international knitwear industry. By bringing the exporters and importers under one roof, our aim is to redefine the knitwear retailing standards, which will further encourage the Indian consumers, NRI’s and foreign tourists to spend more, thus boosting the Indian knitwear industry.”
Spread across 1,00,000 sq.ft, The Hive is expected to revolutionize Ludhiana’s industrial/knitwear scene and is touted to become the next big ‘centre’ for the fashion industry.
What Mr. Rajesh Aggarwal, Director of Silentt Partners has to say about his dream project THE HIVE.
Why the Fashion Knitwear Industry be a part of “THE HIVE” Tower-A
1. You will be a proud owner of the most prestigious property of northern India, at the most affordable price.
2. It will give you an international platform and ambience for B2B sales and e commerce.
3. It will be a paradigm shift for the buyers getting into small congested by lanes of Ludhiana to the most modern office and showroom spaces, where you could do business with pleasure.
4. Regular fashion shows and B2B exhibitions organized for domestic trade buyers would result in increased sales and amazing brand recall for all showroom owners.
5. Having your showroom at “THE HIVE”, amidst the offices of buying houses and corporate buyers would enhance your global networking and hence put you on the international map of Fashion Industry.
6. “THE HIVE” at IIHC will facilitate and organize workshops, training, education based events and lectures in its premises for the people involved in the fashion industry.
7. Would provide updates on technology, innovation and trends by experts of national and international repute at regular intervals.
8. To keep you updated on what is hot, what is not! It will help you weave a network with the raw material, machinery and accessory manufacturers from domestic and international markets by organizing B2B exhibitions and trade shows.
9. It will also facilitate all kinds of recruitment requirement for the fashion industry. Be it designers, merchandisers, sales or marketing professionals.
With state-of-the-art Convention Centre, The Hive will be a great platform for B2B exposition, kiosks, display studios and sales office while the fully furnished and equipped Twin Plug-in offices will suit all kinds of commercial requirement as it includes professionally manned reception, secretarial assistance, administrative & IT support. On the other hand the serviced apartments will be a ‘home away from home’ to the growing number of expat professionals visiting and staying at the city to oversee their business operations. Other amenities include arranging vendors to suit buyers requirement, sampling of merchandise to specifications, facilitate & co-ordinate the Buyer’s visits to India, inspecting and controlling the raw material, regular production updates to the buyer among others.
Elaborating on the project further, The Hive is part of the 7.5 acres India International Habitat Centre that encompasses Ramada Hotel, Serviced Twin Plug-in offices, Serviced Apartments, Convention & Ceremony Centre and Shopping Arcade- all under one roof. Strategically located at Jalandhar Bye Pass, the India International Habitat Centre has close proximity to Hardy’s World Amusement Park, Walmart, Ginger Hotel, Big Bazaar, Q cinema multiplex and Gold Souk Grande mall.
About Aerens Gold Souk Group
Aerens Gold Souk Group is a four decade old, diversified conglomerate having interests in real estate, retail, entertainment & hospitality sectors. Within the real estate sector, the Group is developing premium retail, residential, commercial, township and SEZ projects. The Group is famous for establishing ‘Gold Souk’ specialty malls in Gurgaon and ‘Gold Souk Grande’ in Ludhiana, Jaipur, Kochi, Chennai, Indore and other prominent cities across the country. As one of the pioneers of the real estate industry, Aerens Gold Souk Group is exploring new avenues.
Currently, we are developing:
· India International Habitat Centre – an iconic tower in Ludhiana that encompasses Ramada Hotel, Serviced Twin Plug-in offices, Serviced Apartments, Convention & Ceremony Centre and Shopping Arcade- all under one roof.
· First of its kind Gold & Diamond Park in Kochi (Kerala)
· IT/ITES SEZ in Haryana
· A chain of Ramada Hotels in Kochi, Chennai, Ludhiana and Hisar.
· Also, in pipeline is a multi-format retail outlet that will include apparels, home décor & women accessories in Tier 2 cities.
Aerens Gold Souk Group is ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001: 2008 certified and complies with International standards in management and construction. With projects spread across 24 cities in 9 states of the country, Aerens Gold Souk plans to create 100 million square feet of premium space thereby fulfilling its motto of ‘Lifestyling India’.